Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up for this as I have only ever seen Krispy Kreme's in Tesco so need to experience this magical drive-thu!

1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow

It's going to be one hell of a queue for the donughts! Imagine the faces of the staff at krispy kremes serving twingo after twingo! Awesome! And then of course the dissapointment when a BMW And Ford pull up at the back of the pack ;)

TheGow":3j6hjsyt said:
I'm up for this as I have only ever seen Krispy Kreme's in Tesco so need to experience this magical drive-thu!

1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow

It's going to be one hell of a queue for the donughts! Imagine the faces of the staff at krispy kremes serving twingo after twingo! Awesome! And then of course the dissapointment when a BMW And Ford pull up at the back of the pack ;)

Wana add my name for me then if you think I'm coming, which of course I am but can't add name as phone playing up so someone do it for me please :)

1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow
11. Freidchicken

im interested but need plenty of notice to get the time off work

1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow
11. Freidchicken
12. Stevenn133

maggi112":1ihim13b said:
Well as i understand... Karl was going through first and was treating us all? I want to receive his donut first though.
yep! Thanks Karl

TheGow":1ihim13b said:

1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow

Lol the BMW and ford :)

Should be a good'n! Karl you should check other large club forums to make sure the tunnel isn't going to be full on the day?

Oh go on then. Hopefully will be a Saturday I can do!

1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow
11. Friedchicken
12. Stevenn133
13. JDee133

Currently away but will work it out Monday on my day off

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk ;)

Need to know a date as we will be putting pingo back to standard soon! Matt wants one last meet with her as she is now to get some photos.

Elly":33skq7vx said:
Need to know a date as we will be putting pingo back to standard soon! Matt wants one last meet with her as she is now to get some photos.

Will be a saturday in December if that helps. I will work the saturday out on monday

Twingogeekeo":2n2isfm4 said:
Elly":2n2isfm4 said:

Will be a saturday in December if that helps. I will work the saturday out on monday
you said Saturday in the first post!

Likely to be back to standard in dec :( oh well