Snow..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine done me proud last night she went up a hill like a train while a BMW was skidding lol

7" of snow is pretty significant for a small car! lol

FWD is generally better than RWD but the 133 isn't really cut out for snowy driving, wide non-winter tyres, not the best ground clearance either.

We've only got 4-5" of snow here but our cars aren't moving until it's melted! haha

Twingo RS with Pirelli winter 190 snowcontrol serie2 is very good on snow ;) and muuuch fun at 20centimeters of snow :D and TC is doing job well!

Got to agree with Alex. FWD is better for the snow/ice than a RWD. Also means with the handbrake and an empty car park you can drift and not get stuck :D

olliehemingway .. under the steering wheel is the button :) .. (between your legs)

waitey : only RS is having that :(

yer. so few know about it, becasue u normally only fin it when trying to find the steering wheel adjustment handle :p

Oizo_133":3b0qljyq said:
olliehemingway .. under the steering wheel is the button :) .. (between your legs)

waitey : only RS is having that :(
you have to admit, its pretty good tucked away.. took me some time before I found mine :lol:

Got my rs to work in 1 piece

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328453635.160530.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328453635.160530.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8,986
Has anoyone elses car acted like a bit of a snow plow? Bottom of my bumper was hitting the snow where no one drove over yet :lol:

And I'm yet to fit the laguna splitter! Haha