Spoiler

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan133

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my 1st post :)

Just a quick one, does anyone know where you can buy the larger 133 spoiler from in gloss black? If not would you know where the cheapest place to buy an unpainted one would be?

Thanks guys

Jordan133

Welcome to the Forum Jordan :)

A good place to start would be to PM Karl (TwingoGeekeo) to get a price.
He works for SMC Renault so should be able to get you a discounted price as a forum member.

Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the club.

As Matt has said i work for SMC Renault and we supply Twingo133.net members with discount on all the parts they buy. I can do one of these spoilers for £155.36 posted. You would need to get it painted. The RRp on these are £182.18.

Karl
01483 301009

Thats great karl thanks very much :) i will be sure to purchace one off of you very soon! Would it weed a proffesional paint job or will a diy spray look alright do you reckon?

Thanks

Jordan133

Jordan133":kof2j8ej said:
Thats great karl thanks very much :) i will be sure to purchace one off of you very soon! Would it weed a proffesional paint job or will a diy spray look alright do you reckon?

Thanks

Jordan133

Personally if it was my own id get it done by a bodyshop but thats because i cant paint to save my life :lol:

Depends on your painting skills.

Twingogeekeo":1kc7bkes said:
Jordan133":1kc7bkes said:

Thanks

Jordan133

Personally if it was my own id get it done by a bodyshop but thats because i cant paint to save my life :lol:

Depends on your painting skills.

Thanks for your help buddy :)

Thanks for all the answers! A mate of mine used to work for Renault, so I will ask him to buy it with discount. Another mate of mine has his own body shop, he gave me a decent price for the paintwork, but he doesn't know if the spoiler swap will be a easy change? No drilling? No hole from the old spoiler? Does the old one come of easily (so I can easily sell it)?

It does come off really easy, loads of people have sold theirs! I think there are still two for sale on here now?? Ones only £20!!

Courtney":3vkwb3j2 said:
It does come off really easy, loads of people have sold theirs! I think there are still two for sale on here now?? Ones only £20!!

That would be the GT Spoiler Courtney, they're standard fit the the vast majority of RS Twingos.
The RS Spoiler everyone's looking for is this:
2008-Renault-Twingo-RS-Spoiler.jpg

Yeah, I was just stating how easily they came off, for the amount of people that have done it, and they said about selling it after so I was just saying that they arent selling for much. That's what I meant if it didn't come across that way. (ps I know the difference between rs spoiler and Gt spoiler :) )

HA! Sorry, my fault, didn't read the post 3 up :oops:

I thought you were talking about people selling the RS Spoiler for £20 :lol:

My mistake :roll:

I should have quoted really :p but when I'm on tapatalk it take so long so i don't bother :p

Anyway, I wish I could have paid £20 for my spoiler!

RS spoiler ftw though!

madmatt":n4lb46w8 said:
Courtney":n4lb46w8 said:

That would be the GT Spoiler Courtney, they're standard fit the the vast majority of RS Twingos.

That's the one (RS CUP SPOILER - 7711428670 as stated above?)!

Kinda strange that most RS' came out the factory with a GT spoiler...

1975DCS":u8karj0d said:
madmatt":u8karj0d said:
Courtney":u8karj0d said:

That's the one (RS CUP SPOILER - 7711428670 as stated above?)!

Kinda strange that most RS' came out the factory with a GT spoiler...

Correct that is the part number for the RS spoiler in the picture.

All RS came out with GT spoilers the RS spoiler is a optional extra.