World Series by Renault - Silverstone - August 20th & 21st

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the infield parking ticket come they normally come with 2 normal tickets, Infield pass to display in the window and a letter.

The tickets Matt has are just entry tickets

To confirm - the tickets Mat has are the free entry tickets provided by Renault. With your infield parking pass, you'll also get an additional pair of free entry tickets (identical).

i should have two or four spare tickets for this if someone needs them :mrgreen:
just drop me a pm

Guys, I can't go now :( . Does anyone want my VIP parking permit? If you do can you pm/email me with your address and I'll get it in the post to you. I've also got 2 spare tickets now too.

proposed meeting place on saturday and sunday don't know what time yet need to find out from karl.
just of the a43 its a mc donalds post code nn12 6tq 10 mins from silverstone.
proposedmeetingplace.jpg

matbry01":1lotxlc4 said:
proposed meeting place on saturday and sunday don't know what time yet need to find out from karl.
just of the a43 its a mc donalds post code nn12 6tq 10 mins from silverstone.
Yep that's Towcester Services :) Presumably you guys will be going earlier anyway - to set up the infield parking, so I'll aim to get therefor 09:00am-ish I think

More then likey meet there at 7.30am but i am going to try and work things out today as Mr Bryant wont stop harrassing me via phone ;)

does anyone have four spare tickets? mine still havent showed up and its only three days away!!

Twingogeekeo":22x0zj8v said:
More then likey meet there at 7.30am but i am going to try and work things out today as Mr Bryant wont stop harrassing me via phone ;)

you know we will have make up sex ;)

twingone":3olrc567 said:
does anyone have four spare tickets? mine still havent showed up and its only three days away!!

Ive got a few spare tickets PM me you address.

I'll only be coming tomorrow now I'm afraid. Gotta do some decorating on Sunday and going on a long drive on my day off on Monday so will only be able to come tomorrow!

But looking forward to it (even though my car aint in the field lol) and I'll see you all tomorrow, I'm arriving around 9:15ish. :)