World Series by Renault - Silverstone - August 20th & 21st

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
josh hatton":y3133lta said:
just hada quick skim through might be wrong but,,,

Eligible vehicles:
All pre-1979 Renault models, any Alpine or Sports models, plus all vehicles from the Renault Sport range, subject
to available space. Any other unusual Renault or Renault powered vehicles will be considered on request. The
organisers reserve the right to refuse registration and/or admission. All vehicles should be in show condition

So this mean people with extremes, dynamiques and gts can't infield park then???

Friedchicken91":tk3t3fyy said:
josh hatton":tk3t3fyy said:
just hada quick skim through might be wrong but,,,

Eligible vehicles:
All pre-1979 Renault models, any Alpine or Sports models, plus all vehicles from the Renault Sport range, subject
to available space. Any other unusual Renault or Renault powered vehicles will be considered on request. The
organisers reserve the right to refuse registration and/or admission. All vehicles should be in show condition

So this mean people with extremes, dynamiques and gts can't infield park then???

No some will be allowed you wont know intill you apply.

Have been inform today by the person that sets up the infield parking part of the show that only Twingo RS and GT will get pass!

Twingogeekeo":3rclnx17 said:
Have been inform today by the person that sets up the infield parking part of the show that only Twingo RS and GT will get pass!

so now im confused, ive filled out the form and sent it but matt said we are getting a club stand and to wait :? and its going to cost a tenner ?

Its not club stand.

Its infield parking the cars will be on show to the public. The club arent aloud to fly banners but all Twingos park together so its kind of like a club stand.

I've applied for my tickets now. Anyone else having problems getting onto the RenaultSport Forum. I've been trying all day but can't get on.

JDee133":1xrex2bn said:
I've applied for my tickets now. Anyone else having problems getting onto the RenaultSport Forum. I've been trying all day but can't get on.

tbh I've not tried before now - but just checked and I can get on fine. I did have some trouble with it shortly after requesting my RS tickets though. Think they might have some common links between their website authentications - so might be worth trying clearing your cookies and trying again :)

matbry01":2xttlsux said:
when we know if we got infill parcking ?
Haven't had any instruction from the guys organising this so we'll have to wait it out until they make the final arrangements. You'll receive the sticker + extra tickets in a couple weeks I would have thought.

Matt":1p4ltiyi said:
matbry01":1p4ltiyi said:
when we know if we got infill parcking ?
Haven't had any instruction from the guys organising this so we'll have to wait it out until they make the final arrangements. You'll receive the sticker + extra tickets in a couple weeks I would have thought.
right ok well as they got 20 quid out of me due to a mistake i made :lol: i best get it !!!!!! :p

If you dont make infield parking you will be emailed and money refunded but to be honest i cant see many getting rejected if any

matbry01":gr89sos1 said:
still no sign of tickets :(

I can see someone having a word with their posty :lol:

I'd imagine you'd get them some point this week though patience.