Guildford Meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea thats cool its tomorrow :)

Ill be a let down though and will be in a Clio not the Twingo

Twingogeekeo":2tgd02el said:
But its all snug under the cover
Lets be honest... even if it remains under that cover until FCS you're still going to clean it aren't you! :p Just drive it you wuss.

maggi112":2tgd02el said:
Looks like I'm being made to come. So I'm in :)
Making it sounds like a bad thing lol being forced to attend :p

This is shaping up to be pretty good for a local meet... Karl I think we need to think of something to do other than pub :p

If anyone is interested, the Spectrum is about 5 minutes from here. Plenty to do there if anyone fancies doing something other than drinking and taking photos :p

https://www.guildfordspectrum.co.uk/

what were u thinking of doing matt???i didnt think there would b that many so was thinking of beer/food then maybe pics??(then maybe more beer)!!

karl stop being a tart and just take the big bag off ur car

Twingogeekeo":m5zhd9me said:
8 is a bit late to do anything at the spectrum to be honest mate.
What were you thinking of doing? Last game of bowling is sold at 10pm for example...

Anyway it's a big gay so lets just go with pub, chat and pics! :) Hopefully this time we can think of somewhere decent though haha.

Twingogeekeo":3zblvyge said:

i could bring my ice skates or my swimming cossie :shock: :shock:

TURBO":1k0k62sn said:
Twingogeekeo":1k0k62sn said:

i could bring my ice skates or my swimming cossie :shock: :shock:
Swimming cossie on the ice rink with some bowling balls and snooker cues. If a jobs worth doing....

Damn! if i didnt have an exam tomorrow i would have come to this!! (just because leanne is going)