Guildford Meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok might might not promising but might uncover the car today.

But means when i get home ill need to detail and cover her back up :(

If im working it out right this is the list for tonight.

Turbo
Matt + Elly
Gareth
Tripletommy
Leanne
BEJ_2011
Maggi112
Twingogeekeo

Please correct any thing that is in correct or anyone not coming.

To make you all happy the 133 will be there just need to uncover it. My car never misses a chance of a photo ;)

Also as you turn off the main road into the car park theres a car park on you left i think we should all park in there. If we can all try to be there for 8pm aswell will be great.

If anyone needs my number give me a shout. Also below is details to the place

Worplesdon Place Hotel
Perry Hill
Worplesdon,
Guildford
GU3 3RY

Pretty nice turnout :) To re-itterat what Karl has said about the carpark - Once you turn into the Worplesdon Place Hotel it's the first carpark on your left (otherwise you'd continue straight over the speedbumps and park right outside the doors).

Knowing Elly she will want food so we'll no doubt have a bite to eat (nice juicy burger or something!?).

See you all there at 8? I think it's 8 anyway...

Oh forgot to add... a mate in a 182 might tag along (Karl you DA'd his car) and possibly one in a crappy Mk1 Clio.

Hey guys I'm going to have to be a let down!! something has come up and I won't be able to make it on time :(

I hope there will be another one soon that I can attend! x

Ok, ive cleaned the car now so its nice and shiny :) will take me just over an hour to get to you so i might be running a little bit late :eek: Karl can u pm me your number so if i get lost i can find you :lol:

well iv been using the noisy broken damaged rattling clio all day as a removal van so now its filthy inside and out but il b there at 8 :mrgreen:

Was a good meet despite the fact that some people pulled out and we lost one! Familiar faces sitting outside having a good drink and chat. Nice to finally meet Mike and his noisy Clio too...

Thanks to Karl for going to the wrong place for photos and Rachel for driving to the real location better than Karl does :p

I didn't take any photos though Elly used my camera for a while and Karl got plenty of snaps!

Matt":1velzijg said:
Locale? By that do you mean which pub/restaraunt or location for snaps?

Location for snaps? i couldn't care less where Karl was dogging beforehand or stuffing his piehole with chips and gravy. ;)

Oi you i wasnt driving the misses stole the car so i was passenger for the night :lol:

Sod that ! Mrs stealing the car I would of decked hur if she drove mine :lol:

was a good little meet, good to put somes faces to the names :mrgreen:

how were the kebabs :lol: