Guildford Meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twingogeekeo":2tefuy79 said:
So what are we doing tonight then ?

how about meet at worps place and then see what everyone wants to do??

i might b a girl and not b in a renault :oops: :oops:

maggi112":15towwm7 said:
Dunno if I can go. Amy died last night on a dual carriageway that had no hard shoulder from 70 :(

Mate, im so so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you. If you need anything then just give me a shout.

She's going to renault today to be checked out. The engine light and spanner started flashing and she started loosing power then the box with the squiggle (think it's gearbox related) popped up, engine died and had to pull over just past guilford actually. Seems fine now but I drove her no faster than 50mph after that on very slight throttle :( hope it's nothing serious!

Mate.. what!?! Omg.. i thought Amy was your girlfriend or something!!!

:lol: :lol: classic :lol: :lol:

hope "amy's" ok :lol:

haha i thought I had announced her name?! it's after the WNO part of the numberplate actually, can't remember who suggested it but it was the only suggestion and stuck. No, noone actually died!

I was reading it and I was like, what?! How can you be so calm in saying someone died!? And then I read your comment and thought it was quite funny :lol: has she been seen yet?

Ps good edit lol

I think few drinks and photos sound good. I will be in a Renault but will it be a Twingo or a Clio hmmmmm.........

Twingogeekeo":2oh6lpqb said:
I think few drinks and photos sound good. I will be in a Renault but will it be a Twingo or a Clio hmmmmm.........

i cant belive ur even thinking of what to drive!!
if u bring ur twingo then il bring my dirty damaged broken noisey clio how about that????

Twingogeekeo":1o1yp7z9 said:
Why is everyone so keen on my taking my car?

prob coz its a twingo meet and u drive a twingo and started a twingo forum :roll: