Ideas for the next "big meet"

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr_Ben":3sncme7s said:
Well stop bitching about my idea and fricking well suggest something yourself instead of the generic crap you've been saying so far....... Only 2 people have given definitive ideas/plans everyone else as just been mentioning random towns....

And just to add my idea had an initial meet, a drive, a meal, photographic opportunities, places to stop

/rant

Haha, I never "bitched" about your idea. I just said I wasn't going to travel to Sheffield, personal decision, nothing to do with being against your idea. :)

would be nice to do something for charity, A its a good thing to generally do and B get you more known :D

orbital":ki7ttvm7 said:
would be nice to do something for charity, A its a good thing to generally do and B get you more known :D

put logos / stickers representing charities in our cars and get sponsored... I agree. :) Nice idea, orb.
I'm always up for doing things for good causes...!

if you add that with the renault dealership thing, all 3 get a good media shot. both us and dealership would be shown helping say a local charity or could of for bigger one etc.
dealership might get more sales by actually showing their humans and not just after money, we get are names out their and charity gets money to breed super human children....

How about Blackpool?

Great locations for photoshoots, and CHEAP accommodation to make a weekend of it if it's too far "North" for a day trip :!:

gavin-h":3ukzbyuf said:
How about Blackpool?

Great locations for photoshoots, and CHEAP accommodation to make a weekend of it if it's too far "North" for a day trip :!:

I still want my wheels by the end of it ;)

And once again, WTF is there to do in MK...... apart from F all.......?

Mr_Ben":2swfuvfz said:

night outs
skiing
indoor ski diving
cinema
lots of pubs
bowling
indoor rock climbing
bedford autodrome nearby

shall i carry on?

Well put it as per the thread I could repeat what Matt only put only 10 posts previous if you want to get proper cocky ;)

pritchp":34vwiexu said:
Mr_Ben":34vwiexu said:

night outs
skiing
indoor ski diving
cinema
lots of pubs
bowling
indoor rock climbing
bedford autodrome nearby

shall i carry on?

I'm up for that. :) Well, maybe not all of them but ya know haha. There are some pretty decent places for photoshoots too.

Twingogeekeo":z5pkq6i9 said:
gavin-h":z5pkq6i9 said:
How about Blackpool?

Agreed when I went couple of years ago got worried when me and my parents walked into kfc and order through safety glass :S

Twingogeekeo":32fw4wiu said:
gavin-h":32fw4wiu said:
How about Blackpool?

Think you're confusing Blackpool with Liverpool (Blackpool's the one with Illuminations and Kiss me Quick hats) :?

Friedchicken91":oawlqr2k said:
Twingogeekeo":oawlqr2k said:
gavin-h":oawlqr2k said:
How about Blackpool?

Agreed when I went couple of years ago got worried when me and my parents walked into kfc and order through safety glass :S
Twingogeekeo":oawlqr2k said:
How about Blackpool?

Think you're confusing Blackpool with Liverpool (Blackpool's the one with Illuminations and Kiss me Quick hats) :?

LOL. Sounds like L'pool to me too. haha.