Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, for those of you that don't know I'm unfortunately no longer attending the meet tonight. This is due to my infection and I'm still not feeling any better so think it'll be a night in front of the tele. I hope the meet goes well for everyone and will see you all soon hopefully, can't wait to see the photos and hear all the goss. :lol:

singlespeed":386x5hu4 said:
Twingogeekeo":386x5hu4 said:
Ive just got my plates out the boot and cleaned them up. Just letting the Purple haze set into the plates befor buffing off!
Very posh. Getting the best china out and giving it a polish for eating doughnuts :lol:

I hope everyone has a good time this evening and your weather is better than here. 500 miles to go before reaching port :?

Only the best for my doughnuts ;)

Sam":3umex49c said:
Hi guys, for those of you that don't know I'm unfortunately no longer attending the meet tonight. This is due to my infection and I'm still not feeling any better so think it'll be a night in front of the tele. I hope the meet goes well for everyone and will see you all soon hopefully, can't wait to see the photos and hear all the goss. :lol:

:( hope you feel better soon mate

singlespeed":1nxq4hqb said:
Wheres the pics and gossip?
only just got home! I didn't take many pics but there were loads taken by everyone else.

Krispe Kreme place was awesome and the banter on the radios all the way there was priceless! Shame about the ambulances and other cars in the way (oh and the idiots walking about) when we arrived but towards the end we had everyone together... Just!

If I knew everyone was meeting in Gford first I would have made more of an effort to arrive on time!

Was a good meet last night guys. To start off with we was waiting for the normal person in Guildford once he arrived a nice drive upto Krispy Kremes where i think they paniced when we all walked in but was worth it for the free doughnuts :lol:

Then leake streat shame about the ambulances but once the night started to clean it got a hell of alot better. Just ashame about some of the idiots walking around. But didnt stop us having a good night :)

Was also good to catch up with the old and meet the new :)

was a great night karl, thanks for organising it :)

i think complimentary doughnuts taste much better than paid for ones :p

i really thought that maggi's car was gonna get redecorated by that ambulance :O

manofhow":3ttl6a8a said:
better get ya stretchy trousers on and start eating :)
U should of waited 5 minutes mate u could of followed me home. I don't need a sat nav round there lol

Dazza1":gvwqri6t said:
manofhow":gvwqri6t said:
better get ya stretchy trousers on and start eating :)
U should of waited 5 minutes mate u could of followed me home. I don't need a sat nav round there lol

thanks, but i didnt go straight back to bromley.

Really great evening well done karl for the organisation, was lovely too put some more names to faces, donuts are tasting mighty fine this morning.

What a laugh in the convoy with all the radio banter and Gareth banging every time he could. One hell of a drive out of London especially after having to change a route after a road closure and then trying too keep my convoy of four together, we managed and escaped!

As soon as I'm home I shall start the upload of all the pics I've taken!

What james means by keeping the convoy together, i was at the back and was on my own more than i was in the convy! I dunno how I managed to catch back up down park lane, I razzed it from every set of traffic lights and suddenly carrie was in front of me again :D

Such an epic evening and hopefully a few of you got few decent shots of my car. Stephen I want that pic of the boxes on my car. I too thought that was the last I would see of them after that ambulance!