Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":3nutlikm said:
What james means by keeping the convoy together, i was at the back and was on my own more than i was in the convy! I dunno how I managed to catch back up down park lane, I razzed it from every set of traffic lights and suddenly carrie was in front of me again :D

Such an epic evening and hopefully a few of you got few decent shots of my car. Stephen I want that pic of the boxes on my car. I too thought that was the last I would see of them after that ambulance!

I'm uploading my photos to photo bucket now, you're go faster chequers were one of my best photos :p

gutted i missed this!!

pics look amazing!! glad u enjoyed it guys. will see u at the next one!!

Was such an awesome night and it was great to see everyone. Had so much fun and even had James giving me a nice little tour guide. Little different to the fields and sheep I have around Lincolnshire! Plus iv never seen so many blue flashing lights In my life!!

Got to see big ben and the London eye aswell as the rear end of a gorgeous silverstone.
Also I finally got to meet the man himself...Gareth :D

Was a really good night, first Krispy Kreme's (definitely won't be the last), first time driving in London, which was made easy by some true leadership from James with Carrie guarding my rear ;)

Good to meet some new faces as well and some great pictures from you all!

Thanks to Karl for organising it and thanks to everyone who went for making it so good :)

TheGow":i5y3vu74 said:
Was a really good night, first Krispy Kreme's (definitely won't be the last), first time driving in London, which was made easy by some true leadership from James with Carrie guarding my rear ;)

Good to meet some new faces as well and some great pictures from you all!

Thanks to Karl for organising it and thanks to everyone who went for making it so good :)

what can i say it was a nice rear to guard ;)
james did a brilliant job and he even went into tour guide mode!

cant wait for the next big meet :)

Krispy kreme - done
American sweet shop - still to be done
Whore house - still to be done

You'll need to organise ace with them and you will need a very strong turn out. Either that or combine it with the bikers. I like ace as its local!

And mk is the next one I hope

maggi112":vf4bmo9s said:
You'll need to organise ace with them and you will need a very strong turn out. Either that or combine it with the bikers. I like ace as its local!

And mk is the next one I hope
You could get together with Megane Sport and Clio 197