Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have club merchandise on me tonight.

Anythink you want i dont have if you pay and give my your address we can get it ordered and sent direct to you.

Just need to fill her up with fuel and she's good to go :)

Can't wait guys and gals!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526364.904561.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526364.904561.jpg
    70.8 KB
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526388.890734.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526388.890734.jpg
    67.6 KB
ta for that however i have bright white ones in so they wont match, cant be driving around with miss matching bulbs lol. ill just wait till im home and pop both the standard ones in till i replace the bust one.

she looking lovely and shiny Gow :) heres hoping it stays drive for the drive down!

The diesel beast is clean just needs some recycled dinosaurs in her :)

Friedchicken91":1zys03s4 said:
Theres some current thinking and research into 'fossil fuel' not being dinosaur leftovers fermenting into a black goo, but deep earth chemical reactions ;)

singlespeed":171remv7 said:
Friedchicken91":171remv7 said:
Theres some current thinking and research into 'fossil fuel' not being dinosaur leftovers fermenting into a black goo, but deep earth chemical reactions ;)

Well it's dinosaurs in my eyes, and caz you'll have too wait and see :p

Elly cleaned and polished Pingo whilst I was making progress on the MX. Seeing her clean makes me want to keep her clean again. Looks so much better...!

Just gotta gum the exhaust up to stop it blowing and if I have time whack some copper grease on the pads.

Ive just got my plates out the boot and cleaned them up. Just letting the Purple haze set into the plates befor buffing off!

Twingogeekeo":hymdy4ai said:
Ive just got my plates out the boot and cleaned them up. Just letting the Purple haze set into the plates befor buffing off!
Very posh. Getting the best china out and giving it a polish for eating doughnuts :lol:

I hope everyone has a good time this evening and your weather is better than here. 500 miles to go before reaching port :?