Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jra3d":13hfrhvi said:
A few are based down south but there are lots of people all over the place!! Check the members map and see how were all distributed!!

An meet virgins are always welcome! Don't be scared of us all we don't bite!!
are you very sure about that James? :p

so they are predicting snow down here on 10th December. Hope it doesn't otherwise it could jeopardise my chances of getting to the meet.

Says rain on my weather app but we shall see

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323067530.582499.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323067530.582499.jpg
    81.3 KB
Bit of rain never hurt anyone... Find shelter at KK and bring microfibres to the tunnel for a quick dry an chat before snaps :)

Matt":rvuexr7i said:
Bit of rain never hurt anyone... Find shelter at KK and bring microfibres to the tunnel for a quick dry an chat before snaps :)

Your brain works like mine!

Except im smarter ;)

Twingogeekeo":rkqmo1fp said:
Matt":rkqmo1fp said:

Your brain works like mine!

Except im smarter ;)
hahahahaha :)

Is anyone wanting club clothing for this weekend?

I can order it all in bulk and get it all delivered to myself by friday meaning i will have it for the meet on saturday. But need to know by 9am tomorrow morning! Also will need all payments aswell sent to the club paypal so i can make the order.

Paypal : [email protected].

I will need to know the following added to the paypal instructions or emailed to me.

For example

Items: Hoodie, Polo Shirt
Colour: White, Grey
Size: L, L

Just bumping this up for merchandise purchases!!

Come on guys spend some money on yourselves and support this club.

We all use it and appear to love the forum, Karl's put a lot of effort into getting this all together for ya so don't let his efforts go to waste!

maggi112":21s4xc8y said:
I want one in black still! :lol: mine will have to wait till after the service in jan Karl. Far too many presents to buy and people to spoil

Can't wait!

Karls buying us some for xmas ;)

just for the record guys the Old Vic Theatre Tunnels postcode for your sat nav is SE1 7NN.

Shouldnt be hard to miss as it is underneath Waterloo station!! An I hope the lead car knows where they are going!

I got a little lost walking around there the other night :lol: I spotted naboo from the mighty b and wasn't really concentrating where i was headed lol, some very lovely people that part of town ;)