Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so too. I'm not being the lead car for this one, it's not my turf!

Excuses. You can't be at the back or you'll be left behind :lol: somehow I always end up at the back, think I'm too polite letting people out. Not this time, I'm cutting you mofos up :)

I've been there so many times it's not that hard to get there but it's very easy to get caught up in traffic lights and having to stop because of tw*ts crossing the road/mopeds/etc so no doubt about it, everyone will get split up.

If you get lost, either follow signs for Waterloo (it is underneath and I believe used to be part of the station before being shut off) or look for the London Eye. If you find the London eye, it's across the road. You have to go down an ordinary looking road/junction but if you look beyond that you'll see the opening of the tunnel (plus you'll probably see/hear the rest of us).

Well we shall convoy as much as possible but we always get split up at some point but should be able too catch up ;)

I shall be on a 2way radio on channel 5

jra3d":su56zg0c said:
Well we shall convoy as much as possible but we always get split up at some point but should be able too catch up ;)

I shall be on a 2way radio on channel 5

Ill bring my 2way if i can find it lol.
And the amount of us going were bound to get split into smaller groups but still wont be hard to find each other due to the amount lol.

What are sat navs like at finding it?
I see it's only 10 minutes from Oxford Street (aka the A40) so it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Not sure whether to come to KKs or just head straight to Leake St.
What's most people doing?

Feeling better today so still hoping to come down on Saturday :)

U's all gonna still be there at bout 12? I finish work at 11,30 as was gonna shoot up to se1

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

Dazza1":71i2ibt9 said:
U's all gonna still be there at bout 12? I finish work at 11,30 as was gonna shoot up to se1

I'll pm ya me number and you can call me

jra3d":2b4xk52j said:
Dazza1":2b4xk52j said:

I'll pm ya me number and you can call me
Ok mate I know where the place is I'm not far from there.

jra3d":jhvgyt7b said:
Sam":jhvgyt7b said:
Not sure whether to come to KKs or just head straight to Leake St.
What's most people doing

It's all about the convoy
In that case I'll prob go via KKs and convoy into London with the rest of the club :)

Dazza1":jhvgyt7b said:

Not sure I'll be there at midnight cos I'll have quite far to travel and need to be up early Sunday but will certainly stick around for an hour or two, so I'd imagine people who live nearer will probably be there longer!

I always end up staying there until early hours of the morning but all depends on whether there will be other people there at that time to talk to :)