Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maggi133
Caz-133-cup
Twingogeekeo
Matt
Gareth
Jra3d
Daveyb133
Midge
manofhow

My bad did it when deleting the quote box :/

Maggi133
Caz-133-cup
Twingogeekeo
Matt
Gareth
Jra3d
Daveyb133
Midge
manofhow
TheGow
Stevenn133
Dazza1

If everyone is there when I finish work

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

Maggi133
Caz-133-cup
Twingogeekeo
Matt
Gareth
Jra3d
Daveyb133
Midge
manofhow
TheGow
Stevenn133
Dazza1
Sam

(hopefully if I'm feeling better!!)

stevenn133":22amyxtq said:
maggi112":22amyxtq said:
Sam":22amyxtq said:
(hopefully if I'm feeling better!!)

Ah no mate what's up? Would be good to see you again

+1
Nasty old chest infection, been off the past few days and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast!
Not just your average cold/cough but also the feeling of dizzyness and disorientation, headaches and the occasional feeling of vomit although I haven't physically thrown up; but not an ideal state for driving.

Will see how I feel on Saturday. Been taking good old Beechams so hoping that will plough it out but otherwise if it persists for too long it might be a trip to the doc next week.

Annoying really as before Monday I hadn't been ill for over a year! Went into work today as I was fed up of daytime TV and just wanted to get out the house and do something after 3 days of being sat at home, but fear I perhaps should have just taken the time to get 100% better as I'm now feeling crappy again :(

Sorry to hear that Sam and I hope you're feeling better soon.
At least you're getting out of the way for Christmas I guess! (If there is a positive spin?)

The list seems smaller than he original by a fair bit lol any more?

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

Would be good to get a number for someone that will be there from the start, just incase I am running late/get lost or anything?

Looking forward to giving the car a good clean tomorrow morning and then road tripping it down there!