Midlands meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XNicolalaX":xrhl3lvi said:
waitey":xrhl3lvi said:
LCplParks":xrhl3lvi said:
My car is getting wet and soapy tomorrow!

And the inside will get a thorough going over, and if a bird shits on my car I will kill it and feed it to the neighbours cat.

Same here Waitey, up early for a good wash! :)

Bugger doing it early, waxed it 2 weeks ago so it just needs rinsing :p

Just took mine to the Polish guys :D it'll probably be dirty by the time I get there anyway :( I'll have to bring some cleaning stuff :/

Just finished cleaning and polishing mine ready for tomorrow
e7abyget.jpg
uqe8yny4.jpg

And put my new badges on too
hese3a5y.jpg
su2eny8u.jpg

LCplParks":3csc7hq5 said:
Just took mine to the Polish guys :D it'll probably be dirty by the time I get there anyway :( I'll have to bring some cleaning stuff :/

I'm bringing lots of quick detailer and quick wax if you want to use some!

I'm not coming anymore :( Doctors orders of no driving for 2 weeks as my left arm keeps randomly going numb. Fun stuff

Hope you guys have a great time! Take some pics for me :D

Waitey: good drills! I'll bring some microfibres :)

Dubz: ah that's crap mate :( what did you do ?

LCplParks":bjh9vevq said:
Waitey: good drills! I'll bring some microfibres :)

Dubz: ah that's crap mate :( what did you do ?

I was carrying some sleepers and my dad kept dropping them when we were carrying them and it's pull/pushed something out of place and then my arm goes numb/really tingly at random points

Mine was clean but stupid pollen ha stuck to it so will give it a quick once over with detailer when we get there.

waitey":2zcabpm0 said:
If anyone wants to borrow some quick detailer ill bring my spare one for you, then there's no excuse for dirty cars at the meet!

Just wait for someone to turn up and use your quick detailer to clean their whole car haha

If anyone is going down the A42 me Parks and Davey will be meeting up at the ashby McDonald's about 11:15, the postcode is LE65 1PG.

If you want to join us send me a PM and ill reply soon as I see it with my number incase its needed!

LCplParks":3h8b9dem said:
waitey":3h8b9dem said:
If anyone wants to borrow some quick detailer ill bring my spare one for you, then there's no excuse for dirty cars at the meet!

Just wait for someone to turn up and use your quick detailer to clean their whole car haha
That would be me :D