Midlands meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope i dont break down this time :oops: still havent lived the last one down.

The guys north of the border have set the standard, we need to equal or better it :)

Daveyb133":1b8aecqw said:
I just hope i dont break down this time :oops: still havent lived the last one down.

The guys north of the border have set the standard, we need to equal or better it :)

It's okay Davey ill shadow you home incase it happens again :p

Anyone think we should post this up on 197.net although its only a week away?

I know there's plenty if 197/200 members in the midlands as I spot a lot of them!

waitey":2bv1601x said:
Daveyb133":2bv1601x said:

I know there's plenty if 197/200 members in the midlands as I spot a lot of them!

Definitely worth a shout

waitey":6kj38ejb said:
Daveyb133":6kj38ejb said:

Sound's like a good idea. Or Cliosport.net all renault sports are good :)

JoshuaRobinson133":265ekbqe said:
waitey":265ekbqe said:
Daveyb133":265ekbqe said:

Sound's like a good idea. Or Cliosport.net all renault sports are good :)

We link up more with 197.net as we usually share stands with them at shows, plus they're a nice bunch and don't need to carry a keyboard around to make conversation with...

I have had a nightmare today. Someone coming round a corner on my side of the road!!
Glad to say i missed them but not without scratching the alloy rather badly in the process across the kurb.
I think i may have to give this one a miss because i will be rather too embarrassed by my car :(

JoshuaRobinson133":cb6uword said:
I have had a nightmare today. Someone coming round a corner on my side of the road!!
Glad to say i missed them but not without scratching the alloy rather badly in the process across the kurb.
I think i may have to give this one a miss because i will be rather too embarrassed by my car :(

Don't be a sissy!

Come look at my alloys I get ridiculed everywhere!

They're flaking and kerbed to hell.

Two of mine are kerbed to feckery as well :/ I'll get them done when I have the money but they'll still be kerbed at the meet :)

JoshuaRobinson133":unwvd979 said:
Really? My standard wheels are probably one of the worst sets on this forum. Also Fcs last year I went with body panels missing from my car so a bit of kerb damage is nothing.

Doesn't help 195s offer no rim protection and the 40 profile makes it silly prone to potholes.

In Germany with their smooth and properly maintained roads its fine, in England where everything the government does on the cheap, it isn't :(

JoshuaRobinson133":155xmdo1 said:
There is a difference between kerbed and what has happened to these!!
They look horrible lol
Pm me a pic and ill judge it