Midlands meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should of seen the state of my twingo at my 1st meet :) the thing was filthy. Just come along, you will be accepted

I have added 2 pictures for people to look at and see :)
The other thing is when your 21 like I am people judge you and think it's cos you drive to fast or too close and obv it must have been my fault.
But let me know what you think

Attachments

• damaged wheel (1) (2).jpg
    damaged wheel (1) (2).jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 127
  • damaged wheel (2) (2).jpg
    damaged wheel (2) (2).jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 127
You don't have to be embarrassed about that! Unfortunately its just one of those things that happens :roll: . A refurb will soon sort those out, and still you are more than welcome to come to the meet! :)

JoshuaRobinson133":clm1z2bx said:
I have added 2 pictures for people to look at and see :)
The other thing is when your 21 like I am people judge you and think it's cos you drive to fast or too close and obv it must have been my fault.
But let me know what you think
I've only just turned 22, age has nothing to do with meets as were such a mixed age group on here. As for the damage that's sucks but like its been said its bound too happen and there's worse out there. Get along too this meet youll be fine, were only harsh in a joking way once we get too know you better. Although take your dust caps off your car, hide and seek is always fun :D

don't worry mate my bumper has a whole pot of P38 easy sand on it lol from when that tree just jumped infront of my twingo :lol:

Wait since when was it changed too Sunday?

At least I'm not the only one thinking its tomorrow

XNicolalaX":1qz01aor said:
Put your name down guys! :)

So Spread Eagle pub - Watling Street, Gailey. ST19 5PN @ 12pm on 9th June. Then on to Cannock Chase for a drive and some ice cream, and hopefully some good photo opportunities!

1. XNicolalaX
2. Daveyb133

Aaaagessss ago :D

XNicolalaX":h7f26idm said:
Put your name down guys! :)

So Spread Eagle pub - Watling Street, Gailey. ST19 5PN @ 12pm on 9th June. Then on to Cannock Chase for a drive and some ice cream, and hopefully some good photo opportunities!

1. XNicolalaX
2. Daveyb133

Since the start really! Saturday some people couldn't make, so went for the sunday! Lol! It is the 9th on Sunda. Isn't it?!

LCplParks":s0ns6as3 said:
Me too :) the girls is lookin forward to it too I think :D

My car is getting wet and soapy tomorrow!

And the inside will get a thorough going over, and if a bird shits on my car I will kill it and feed it to the neighbours cat.