Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you emailed the guys at fcs, it's down to Dave at meg sport to get the tickets to you, I'm sure you can sort somthing out, maybe print the paypal recipt off?

I've emailed dave from meganesport but still waiting to hear back. Do you know how I can contact fcs??

thanks for a great show today. Got to put faces to cars, great to see so many twingos. I heard great comments from people having a look around. Now stuck in traffic on the way home. Cant wait to see everyone's pictures.

Was a awesome day!! Thanks a lot for taking the time to organise today!! Got a few nice pics and was nice to put more names to faces. Can't wait for next year

Daveyb133":1jindm1n said:
Was a awesome day!! Thanks. Lot for taking the time to organise today!! Got a few nice pics and was nice to put more names to faces. Can't wait for next year

I second that, fantastic show couldn't have been better :p

Thank you all for turning up wad a cracking day and all went really well the club couldn't have done it without the members being there to support us :)

Was a super day :)

Yep was a canny day! my mate won the a set of maxxis tyres so hes happy! ha.

sorry i kept vanishing alot, i like seeing whats about haha! cant wait to see the pics!

Yeah I had a good day even better I see Shane out of boyzone lol. Nice to meet the fellow 133 owners

Cheers for today guys youve all restored my need for a RS rather than money saving. Also anyone that didnt go or didnt convoy with us from hotel you missed me reversing into a megane rs250 :p :p :p

Friedchicken91":11226i5p said:
Cheers for today guys youve all restored my need for a RS rather than money saving. Also anyone that didnt go or didnt convoy with us from hotel you missed me reversing into a megane rs250 :p :p :p
Haha the look on your face! Luckily the only damage was to your car though, plus it was a demo car not a club members car thank god!

Not many people can say they've done that ;)

:lol:

Hope to be there next year guys as ill be living not too far :mrgreen: