Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not leaving mine until 8.30am, only 1hr 30 mins away so will see u all at 10

Is starting to get worried bout no tickets yet hope they turn up soon..

I hopefully should be there before 9.30, cannot wait my first time at fcs

For reassurance I received tickets today both from meganesport (our tickets) and from FCS directly for a mate.

So guys who is and who isnt ready for FCS then?

My cars cleaned and under the cover and i just need to get the club banners and what not out now :)

Also hunt my club polo top out :)

im no where near.

cars filthy, found a rip in the air filter so got to get that sorted and its a bmc one :(

car tax has ran out, apart from that, roll on sunday

It's my last day at work today so I've got tomorrow off to sort the last few bits out and then after FCS starting new job :)

Matt":11md9tio said:
It's my last day at work today so I've got tomorrow off to sort the last few bits out and then after FCS starting new job :)

Ill drop her round tonight just in case theres a few bit you can do tomorrow like the Renaultsport badge ;)

Also needs some Twingo133.net stickers in white and orange im all out had some orders over the last couple of days.

Ah crap forgot about that..!!!

I'll get it sorted mate don't worry... We can do it at the hotel if it comes to it (not that, the badge!).

I need to do the Twingo133.net @ FCS2011 stickers too!!!!!

Matt":237fykwd said:

I'll get it sorted mate don't worry... We can do it at the hotel if it comes to it (not that, the badge!).

Ill remind you tonight and tomorrow :)

Matt":kkbn5sb9 said:

Twingo133.net @ FCS 2011 stickers? Do tell....!

Not to fair now. Ive got work today then get the banners and what not out tonight. Then to uncover the car and meet Matt tomorrow no doubt he will be late :lol:

Then to sort bits at Rockingham then to meet you all at the hotel :)

Still waiting for my tickets spoke 2 dave from meganesport and he said they are in the post but still havent received them yet..

What happens if they don't turn up??

Have a great time guys; do the club proud! :)