Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saaawweeeeeeeet !

hmmthis matches lovely with the seats :p
21.jpg

Mine arrived and so did my polo shirt! Wuhoo. :D Can't wait now, lol :)

Damn i knew i should have put something in my car while it was uncovered today :(

sdr89":22hv0m22 said:
Still havent received mine yet hopefully soon:(
Don't worry, mine didn't arrive until like 2 days before the show last year :)
Twingogeekeo":22hv0m22 said:
Damn i knew i should have put something in my car while it was uncovered today :(
What might that have been?! The FCS '11 sticker?

Sam":1zunp1hq said:
1.Karl - Twingogeekeo (Booked 2 VIP)
2.Josh - Hattonperformance (Booked 2 VIP)
3.Matt - Matt (Booked 2 VIP)
4.Shaun -sdr89
5.Sharpy - Sharpy (Booked 1 VIP)
6.matt - matbry01 (Booked 1 VIP)
7.Perrey - Perrey
8.David - Friedchicken91 (Booked 2 VIP)
9.Darren-dazza1 (Booked 2 VIP)
10.toni_133 (Booked 2 VIP)
11.twingo133
12.twingo16 - niall
13.Badman171
14.Matt - Madmatt
15. Jake - Jake133
16. Sam (Booked 2 VIP)
17.TheDon (Booked 2 VIP)
18. ja3rd (Booked 2 VIP)
19. Daveyb133 (Booked 2 VIP)
20. Angell (Booked 2 VIP)

Also added Angell to the list as she has informed me via Facebook she's attending and the 133.net stand - noticed she wasn't on this list lol. That's 20 Twingo's on the Twingo133.net FCS 2011 Stand... Guys what a turn out!!!! :D Let's see can we make it 25?!?!?!

Go on newcomers - come along and make it the biggest Twingo stand at FCS ever. :p

Ta Sam hadn't got round to adding myself lol ^.^ can't wait :) it's my birthday on the 6th June so its a birthday weekend bonanza!!! hahaha ^.^ x

hi all, im new to this forum and ill be coming french car show in my twingo gt. i was supposed to be on the toc stand but now they arent having one.
i changed my stand pass to 133.net so you will have another twingo on your stand.

twingone":24schqf6 said:
hi all, im new to this forum and ill be coming french car show in my twingo gt. i was supposed to be on the toc stand but now they arent having one.
i changed my stand pass to 133.net so you will have another twingo on your stand.

Congrats, did you book VIP or standard tickets?? :)

sdr89":24schqf6 said:
What time is everyone getting there for??
Not sure what time the gates open this year, I'd imagine everyone will be getting there for 8am. :) We'll be at the Premier Inn Kettering if you want to meet us for the convoy to FCS. :)

Sam":2ucqpffr said:
twingone":2ucqpffr said:

Congrats, did you book VIP or standard tickets?? :)

sdr89":2ucqpffr said:
What time is everyone getting there for??
Not sure what time the gates open this year, I'd imagine everyone will be getting there for 8am. :) We'll be at the Premier Inn Kettering if you want to meet us for the convoy to FCS. :)

I was hoping to meet you guys at the hotel but i wont be there till about 7:45am