RenaultSport Trackdays 2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TURBO":4usunrjl said:
me and a group of mates have been going for the last 5-6 years so i could prob get about 8 people.

altho the last few years iv trailered my car down so its abit of a drag getting there!

50mph most of the way - :shock:

Al":pqfpu05p said:
TURBO":pqfpu05p said:
me and a group of mates have been going for the last 5-6 years so i could prob get about 8 people.

altho the last few years iv trailered my car down so its abit of a drag getting there!

yea ;) ;)
if i take my track slag then the people with trailers leave early so as we all arrive at the same time!
but if not then the drive there and back is always a great giggle!!

TURBO":c7qx4yi5 said:
Al":c7qx4yi5 said:
TURBO":c7qx4yi5 said:

yea ;) ;)
if i take my track slag then the people with trailers leave early so as we all arrive at the same time!
but if not then the drive there and back is always a great giggle!!

Went to Oulton last year which is 200odd miles from me. Had the option to convoy with my friend and his trailered 182. Needless to say I passed and made my own way there lol

Just announced - Spa, 26th April 2011.

I'm wanting to go to spa , pricing up looks like driving down to hull, get ferry to zeebrugge , then drive to spa from there just got to save up a bit anyway what is the cost of the trackday ?

Ollie133cup":5tzg0rog said:
I'm wanting to go to spa , pricing up looks like driving down to hull, get ferry to zeebrugge , then drive to spa from there just got to save up a bit anyway what is the cost of the trackday ?

No further details have been announced other than the date and venue.

They've started a thread over on RS about a 'Ring and Spa trip. Apparently I'm going. lol

Can I bring my track slag?! Its not a Renault though! But is now running 240 BHP and weighs less than a tonne, oh and its RWD ;)

renaultsport days always used to be for renault sports only!!

hopefully this site will hav a trackday soon and any car will b welcome!!

Id be up for that, are RS days strictly RS models only or any Renault?

Steve-o":3rhwjrtg said:
Id be up for that, are RS days strictly RS models only or any Renault?
\

Last time I checked it was for RS's only with some exceptions (read:technically not called RS's but as near as dam it)

ie: 5GT, Spider etc

And also now the Clio and Twingo GT.

Basing this entirely on last years admission requirements.

TURBO":24zo9rqw said:
do they allow gts now????

Well the Clio GT was launched last year at one of them, as was the 250 day i went to. But the Twingo GT has been allowed for at least the last two years - although I've never seen one attend.

You have to remember now the GT model range is part of the RS range now. The models now are considered the bridge ones.

afew years back i went in my 5gtt and got turned away :evil: :evil:
iv never even bothered going on there site since then!!
think they must have been worried about being blown away :twisted: :mrgreen:

TURBO":2fi8b0t0 said:
afew years back i went in my 5gtt and got turned away :evil: :evil:
iv never even bothered going on there site since then!!
think they must have been worried about being blown away :twisted: :mrgreen:

Well this will be my third year of going so I'm not so sure on previous years before that.

There was a 1.8T VAG engine powered 5GT at Oulton two years ago so the area for inclusion has grey bits lol

was it black??i know that car if it was!

i think it was about 5-6years ago at least so i might give it another go!
altho i have found afew good clubs that provide good racing.and also most of my time is spend focusing on my pod car now.