World Series by Renault - Silverstone - August 20th & 21st

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silly question but if you pay for the infield tickets do you still have to apply for the standard tickets on the world series site?

stevenn133":lqjgky3v said:
silly question but if you pay for the infield tickets do you still have to apply for the standard tickets on the world series site?

You will get 2 passes if you was to say to want a 3rd friend to come you would need to apply for another ticket

Just for those unsure on what you need to do.

1. Print the form
2. Fill it in
3. Post to the address on the form
4. Paypal the payment to the address on the form
5. Awaiting your entry tickets.

I have sent my form today!

Guess get them printed off and sent so you dont miss out

You do but i sent a cover note asking for a email address to send the picture to

Ruddiezero":uua294qy said:
On the form it says Name of Renault Club(s)- I'm not a member of any does this matter?

Not a member of any????

What are we?

oh its sooo on! can't wait for this :)
Now this is the bonus of being at work...able to print off the form at my desk :D

so whats the crack..this a 2 day event and if so where are people staying? alllllso if its not the weekend do we just tick the day we want. oh im so confused :S

It is a 2 day event and i shall start looking for a club hotel shortly. We stayed in a campinell last year and was really nice so im thinking the same again but ill do some research