Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheGow":11a9qn10 said:
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

Would be good to get a number for someone that will be there from the start, just incase I am running late/get lost or anything?

Looking forward to giving the car a good clean tomorrow morning and then road tripping it down there!

Chris

I'll drop you my number later :)

maggi112":103sloyp said:
Worst idea ever. You'll be forever receiving pics in his hat, Lycra or his car :lol:

Love you really Karl x

Your not lieing picture on its way ;)

maggi112":3kielnf7 said:
I only received a picture of your pen? And dam you! I want to clean my car :(

Shouldn't have told me that ;)

Mines ready for tomorrow almost

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323431281.709443.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323431281.709443.jpg
    88.9 KB
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323431298.111650.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323431298.111650.jpg
    80.2 KB
Twingogeekeo":r7dj9iwj said:
Might go supernatural her up in a moment
Why? It won't make it look any different :lol:

Might take a while to scrub the crud off the Twingo tomorrow... Not looking forward to that, but defo looking forward to having a presentable car and also the evening!

Yea i saw Matts car the other day his red wheels are black!

All i can say is unlucky :lol: keep on top of it and makes life easy ;)

I'm going with this beauty

9c5de88a.jpg

68cf6462.jpg

;)

Sold most of my old stuff. Must've spent £5k in 2 years or so. Dam expensive hobby!

Zymol vintage is no better than a regular wax is most of what I learnt!

This stuff though is lovely and is Marc elsworths wax (vxrmarc or heavenly detail who don't know him) was featured in max power a lot when it was about

thats very surprising. for the costs of the 2 would have thought alot better.]

yer i cant wait for 2morrow either. first meet with my twingo. :)

not long now people!! i cant promise my car is going to be clean though!! unlike you lucky sods that dont work weekends i do so have like no time to clean her :( going to be a wash under the flood lights at a mates house tonight as i dont have a bloody hose at my place!

hmm tempting...ill just wash her under the flood light tonight. then check her over in the morning. she will only getting mucky on the drive down to you lot anyway. got a bloody 2 and half hour drive and if it rains ill be sooooo unhappy!