Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam":1m33ni71 said:
matbry01":1m33ni71 said:
Sam":1m33ni71 said:
matbry01":1m33ni71 said:
hate to say it but i dont know if i will be able to come ! :(
Oh dear, why not? :(
hattonperformance":1m33ni71 said:
A females part
??!
Lack of funds lately :(
And hattons post type in the c word and that's what comes up :lol:

Have you already purchased tickets? I think they're none refundable unless in exceptional circumstances...
Indeed I have mate :(

I've just been informed that tickets will start rolling out after next weekend for us so expect them to arrive about a week before the show.

You can pay on the day but cant join the club on stand. Also from memory it costs more on the day aswell

matbry01":27i4863v said:
Sam":27i4863v said:
Have you already purchased tickets? I think they're none refundable unless in exceptional circumstances...
Indeed I have mate :(
Eek!
hattonperformance":27i4863v said:
tickets are non refundable, may be able to sell them cheaper though
Hmm but you're not going to be able to sell them that easily if you only get them a couple of days before the event. I think it's also the reason they send them out so late as well, to make it difficult for people to sell them! Not sure if it's against their T's & C's or not, I wouldn't have thought so though.
Twingogeekeo":27i4863v said:
You can pay on the day but cant join the club on stand. Also from memory it costs more on the day aswell
Yeah - I think on the day they're about £16.00(ish). Don't quote me on that though, lol.

getting a vip ticket, and everyone bring presents because 5th of junes also my birthday! should be a good day!

hattonperformance":29m9wpv9 said:
you on our stand brendan?

Hope so. I got a lot of party poppers kicking about we could waste :twisted:

I'm really looking forward to FCS now. Can't wait - just a couple more weekends away, lol.

josh hatton":1827qxbk said:
Dazza1
Sharpy
Matbry01
toni_133
Sam
sdr89
Matt
Caz-133cup
Angell
twingoRS
jra3D
Daveyb133
Twingogeekeo

Only 13 on that list? I'm sure there's something like 20 now :D

is there any plans of meeting outside the event then convoying in together??? as i`m not stayin at the hotel now, but i am willing to meet you guys before the event :)

Well there will be a convoy from the hotel in the morning so you could just wait in the carpark until we've all got out of our comfy warm beds and had some brekkie?

Matt":1bfs7mrq said:
Well there will be a convoy from the hotel in the morning so you could just wait in the carpark until we've all got out of our comfy warm beds and had some brekkie?

That was wot i thinking about doing, do you have any idea of wot time you`ll be leaving the hotel?