Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i sent an email to the the guy that u suggested so just waitin for a reply but will also have a browse n c if i can find anythin while am waitin on a reply :)

Mark Dow is a really nice guy if there is anything he can do he will sort it out but also there are club members that travel from scotland so i dont know if he will.

Also jamesy like sam said the club have a hotel we are all bokking into and having food and drink the night before the show so your always welcome to join us in the hotel :)

yea i got a reply from mark and he said "Rockingham is the centre of the uk so its the most central for everyone.

These events cost tens of thousands I.e over £60k to run so scotland wouldn't support a french car show.

Before you think I am anti-scottish, I am scottish and live in Dunfermline!

If you saved £10-£15 month till fcs you'd have the fuel needed. Its only once a year.
Cheers
Mark"

so that was helpful but yea depending on how much my insurance is in march i would gladly try n make it down and join use guys :) thanks for the invite :)

Yea marks very straight with how he talks :lol: but still a really nice guy.

I think you should come would be good to have you on board :)

yea am tryin 2 figure out if i would have the money and goin 2 c if i can get holidays from work around that time :) so hopefully if all works out all be joinin use :p all be gettin some pics up of my car on monday as well as the last few days after work its 2 dark 2 take any lol but off mon,tues,wed so all get it cleaned up n get some taken :)

Sounds like a plan mate :)

there is a club hotel and club stand so we have everything covered :)

1.Karl and Rachel (misses) - Twingogeekeo
2.Josh - Hattonperformance
3.Matt - Matt
4.Shaun -sdr89
5.Sharpy - Sharpy
6.matt - matbry01
7.Perrey - Perrey
8.David - Friedchicken91
9.Darren-dazza1
10.toni_133
11.twingo133
12.twingo16 - niall
13.Badman171
14.Matt - Madmatt
15.Jake_133

Now tickets are live to buy please once you have purchased the tickets add that to this thread to keep up to date on ordered tickets and whos going and what not :)

List Updated

1.Karl - Twingogeekeo
2.Josh - Hattonperformance
3.Matt - Matt
4.Shaun -sdr89
5.Sharpy - Sharpy (Booked 1 VIP)
6.matt - matbry01
7.Perrey - Perrey
8.David - Friedchicken91 (Booked 2 VIP)
9.Darren-dazza1 (Booked 1 VIP)
10.toni_133
11.twingo133