Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt":1ck20qy8 said:
Read this :)

announces/french-car-show-2011-ticket-information-now-taking-orders-t786.html

ok cheers.
the key ring is tempting :lol:

matbry01":28seqrn8 said:
They sent me a email asking for it :) he will probs sent u one as well :D just reply back then happy days.
Matt":28seqrn8 said:
Hi Sam,

The club name will be sent over automatically with the payment and username isn't required. Assuming your delivery details are correct, there's nothing to worry about :)

They just emailed me asking for my username. :) Sent... so now I'm all sorted, lol.

Sam":kmuf7z7c said:
matbry01":kmuf7z7c said:
They sent me a email asking for it :) he will probs sent u one as well :D just reply back then happy days.
Matt":kmuf7z7c said:
Hi Sam,

The club name will be sent over automatically with the payment and username isn't required. Assuming your delivery details are correct, there's nothing to worry about :)

They just emailed me asking for my username. :) Sent... so now I'm all sorted, lol.
Like how on another forum you said that you wasn't going on a stand as you were on the fence with both clubs. Sam the liar!!!!

Friedchicken91":317hef7n said:
Sam":317hef7n said:
matbry01":317hef7n said:
Matt":317hef7n said:
Hi Sam,

Like how on another forum you said that you wasn't going on a stand as you were on the fence with both clubs. Sam the liar!!!!

haha not lying.... :p Just couldn't resist the VIP ticket and also Karl threatened to tie me to chair unless I came with 133.net, so I couldn't say no really :lol:

hattonperformance":317hef7n said:
so sam, you with 133.net or OC?

and fried who you with?

Both with 133.net now haha. :)

Sam":qawgss03 said:
Friedchicken91":qawgss03 said:
Sam":qawgss03 said:
matbry01":qawgss03 said:
Matt":qawgss03 said:
Hi Sam,

haha not lying.... :p Just couldn't resist the VIP ticket and also Karl threatened to tie me to chair unless I came with 133.net, so I couldn't say no really :lol:

hattonperformance":qawgss03 said:
so sam, you with 133.net or OC?

and fried who you with?

Both with 133.net now haha. :)

Why am i getting excused all the time :)

Who you think i going with?
The forum i check everyday and post on to much or a forum i struggle to log onto and thn hardly post on.
Also if you look i've ordered tickets lol

1.Karl - Twingogeekeo
2.Josh - Hattonperformance
3.Matt - Matt
4.Shaun -sdr89
5.Sharpy - Sharpy (Booked 1 VIP)
6.matt - matbry01 (Booked 1 VIP)
7.Perrey - Perrey
8.David - Friedchicken91 (Booked 2 VIP)
9.Darren-dazza1 (Booked 2 VIP)
10.toni_133 (Booked 2 VIP)
11.twingo133
12.twingo16 - niall
13.Badman171
14.Matt - Madmatt
15. Jake - Jake133
16. Sam (Booked 2 VIP)

Twingogeekeo":v3mtztdy said:
Sam":v3mtztdy said:
Friedchicken91":v3mtztdy said:
like how on another forum you said that you wasn't going on a stand as you were on the fence with both clubs. Sam the liar!!!!

Haha, just are...! :lol:

Sam":3dzs190q said:
Twingogeekeo":3dzs190q said:
Sam":3dzs190q said:
Friedchicken91":3dzs190q said:
like how on another forum you said that you wasn't going on a stand as you were on the fence with both clubs. Sam the liar!!!!

Not fair !!!!!!!!!!!

I can see this being a awesome show for the club :)

Twingogeekeo":3iyedp7f said:
Sam":3iyedp7f said:
Twingogeekeo":3iyedp7f said:
Sam":3iyedp7f said:
Friedchicken91":3iyedp7f said:

Not fair !!!!!!!!!!!

I can see this being a awesome show for the club :)

What? From tying me to a chair??? Oh dear, might have to get a refund lol.

hattonperformance":16136ugz said:
what time yo heading up roughly sam?

I'll be getting to the hotel for roughly 16:30 but that's not for definite yet, it may be earlier or later, but at the moment it's too far ahead in the future for me to confirm anything :) I'll be able to let you know nearer to the time.

Updated

1.Karl - Twingogeekeo (Booked 2 VIP)
2.Matt (Booked 2 VIP)
2.Josh - Hattonperformance
4.Shaun - sdr89
5.Sharpy - Sharpy (Booked 1 VIP)
6.matt - matbry01 (Booked 1 VIP)
7.Perrey - Perrey
8.David - Friedchicken91 (Booked 2 VIP)
9.Darren-dazza1 (Booked 2 VIP)
10.toni_133 (Booked 2 VIP)
11.twingo133
12.twingo16 - niall
13.Badman171
14.Matt - Madmatt
15.Jake - Jake133
16.Sam (Booked 2 VIP)

Overview:
14 VIP tickets booked
0 normal tickets booked
8 / 16 people have booked their tickets

(extra info added by Matt 3pm 18th Jan)

I think I read that Angell had bought tickets too?? So that makes 15 if you list her! :)