Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they send to a conformation e mail when you have bought it ? If so I haven't recived one yet ?????

How come the ticket payments are being sent to Meganesport and not Twingo133? Do we have to pretend we're from MeganeSport or something in order to qualify for the VIP? :mrgreen:

MeganeSport are the largest club and are bulk-buying the tickets for all three clubs. It also means we don't have to get involved with the counting/money/posting :)

1.Karl - Twingogeekeo
2.Josh - Hattonperformance
3.Matt - Matt
4.Shaun -sdr89
5.Sharpy - Sharpy (Booked 1 VIP)
6.matt - matbry01 (Booked 1 VIP)
7.Perrey - Perrey
8.David - Friedchicken91 (Booked 2 VIP)
9.Darren-dazza1 (Booked 1 VIP)
10.toni_133 (Booked 2 VIP)
11.twingo133
12.twingo16 - niall
13.Badman171
14.Matt - Madmatt
15. Jake - Jake133
16. Sam (Booked 2 VIP)

does anyone know if u will u b able to buy tickets on the gate for this event??or will they sell out before the day?

have never been to this so would like to come but work commitments mean i cant sign up as i dont wana let the club down!

TURBO":3s2sz2vc said:
does anyone know if u will u b able to buy tickets on the gate for this event??or will they sell out before the day?

have never been to this so would like to come but work commitments mean i cant sign up as i dont wana let the club down!

You can get tickets on the gate but normally cost a little more. But that way you cant get club parking.

Twingogeekeo":2hqyw95q said:
TURBO":2hqyw95q said:

You can get tickets on the gate but normally cost a little more. But that way you cant get club parking.
+ you can't buy VIP on the gate (I know you won't want VIP but just for the record :)).

Just a quick question - I paid for my tickets last night but was so enthusiastic about buying my tickets I forgot to add the username/club name on the form... any chance I can contact the person dealing with it at Megané Sport to let him know it's my tickets? lol.

They sent me a email asking for it :) he will probs sent u one as well :D just reply back then happy days.

Hi Sam,

The club name will be sent over automatically with the payment and username isn't required. Assuming your delivery details are correct, there's nothing to worry about :)

Matt":3vforml6 said:
Twingogeekeo":3vforml6 said:
TURBO":3vforml6 said:

+ you can't buy VIP on the gate (I know you won't want VIP but just for the record :)).

whats the diff betweemn normal and vip ticket??