World Series by Renault - Silverstone - August 20th & 21st

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leanne":30hdavpq said:
matbry01":30hdavpq said:
still no sign of tickets :(

I can see someone having a word with their posty :lol:

I'd imagine you'd get them some point this week though patience.

indeed not just a word will deck him !! :lol:

i best do :D

Please remember there are thousands of tickets being posted so it will take a while to come through.

If you've gone for infield parking you will also receive additional tickets with that so you'll get two lots on separate occasions. Failing that, many of us have "spare" tickets.

Applications stay open for quite a while and there's still over a month so don't panic! :)

Matt":3hfm6agp said:
Please remember there are thousands of tickets being posted so it will take a while to come through.

If you've gone for infield parking you will also receive additional tickets with that so you'll get two lots on separate occasions. Failing that, many of us have "spare" tickets.

Applications stay open for quite a while and there's still over a month so don't panic! :)

great ! that will explain everything as the other half is worrying about it !
but also we didnt recive a conformation email about the infill ?

matbry01":35umgbfp said:
Matt":35umgbfp said:

great ! that will explain everything as the other half is worrying about it !
but also we didnt recive a conformation email about the infill ?
As far as I'm aware nobody has received confirmation yet so again nothing to worry about :)

Right, my tickets just arrived today. I will only be able to do the Sunday though. What's the deal with club stand parking? I don't think I did get the option to apply for VIP tickets. Can someone tell me what's going on please? Thanks!!

There is no club stand.

Another large club (renault alpine owners club) arrange infield parking every year. You pay them a tenner and you go on a list of 300 cars to park inside where all twingos are grouped together (etc etc). You also receive a goody bag. Please check the other thread for details on this as we have no control over it.

i havnt got mine yet either :cry:

but im sure they will turn up at some point :?

oh hello ;)
P1030790.jpg

P1030791.jpg

Daveyb133":3ejz95vk said:
Awesome guys. We need a drinking session on the Saturday night!!

Shame I'll be missing all the banter this time!