Official French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdr89":1tm6cjfq said:
when do we get the tickets??
Twingogeekeo":1tm6cjfq said:
Shortly at the latest a couple of days before FCS.
My understanding was tickets had already started being dispatched from the beginning of May. Remember they probably have a few hundred/thousand to print & send out! :)

Whats the arrangements as to what time we need to be there etc?

Sam":1qs7dibr said:
sdr89":1qs7dibr said:
when do we get the tickets??
Twingogeekeo":1qs7dibr said:
Shortly at the latest a couple of days before FCS.
My understanding was tickets had already started being dispatched from the beginning of May. Remember they probably have a few hundred/thousand to print & send out! :)

As we are doing ours Via Meganesport they all get sent out together and not via FCS

Sharpy":3ftq35d9 said:
Whats the arrangements as to what time we need to be there etc?

Will confirm more info closer the date. But we are mainly all booked in the same hotel

Yeah i seen that but i think im going a bit further to northampton centre ibis hotel for a night out :lol:

Oright fair play maybe we can do a travel round hotels picking people up or have a meeting place close to the event

Im in Peterborough from the 27th so I was wondering if the tickets will arrive be4 then if not might have 2 send them 2 there.

Still havent got mine through the post, anyone else got theirs?

matbry01":3i0xhk00 said:
Sam":3i0xhk00 said:
matbry01":3i0xhk00 said:
hate to say it but i dont know if i will be able to come ! :(
Oh dear, why not? :(
hattonperformance":3i0xhk00 said:
A females part
??!
Lack of funds lately :(
And hattons post type in the c word and that's what comes up :lol:

Have you already purchased tickets? I think they're none refundable unless in exceptional circumstances...